1. What kind of personal data we collect
We may process the following personal data :
- Data of birth
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Personal preferences and opinions
2. What do we use your personal data for and when do we process it ?
- Send out promotional emails
- Analyse information in our systems and to provide better service and user experience.
- Enhance targeted advertisement
- Register you for a chat or community/forum if one becomes available
- Exercise or meet any of our legal rights or obligations
We will only process your data if we have your consent to use it in described way, use of the data is a necessity in supporting our business and It’s legitimate business, and in a way that respects your privacy. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes listed in this section. When your data is no longer required we will take all the necessary steps to either delete it or anonymize.
3. Who do we share your data/personal information with ?
We collaborate with various third parties, to help deliver services and manage our business. From time to time they need to access your personal data. Examples of third parties are:
- Google Analytics
- Yandex (our analytics provider)
- Services or data processors that on our instructions can handle some of your personal data (for example cloud services)
- In the occurrence if we sell, re-organise or buy any of our assets, or if they’re acquired by an external third party
4. International Transfers
We may share, or allow access to some of the personal data with third parties, which may be located outside of the EU.
5. Your rights.
- You have the right to access, meaning at any time you can request and access personal information, data we hold about you
- You have the right to withdraw consents
- You have the right to quality of data, the right to rectify the information we hold if you suspect, or know that it is incorrect.
- You have the right to have your data deleted or otherwise removed under certain circumstances, but this may potentially affect some of the services provided to you that rely on the personal data
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device when you access the internet site from any device, online or mobile. CasinoVeteran.com is using cookies to make sure that our website stays user friendly, and that we can tailor our site for the best experience.
Cookies do not collect any sensitive data. You can manage and remove cookies in your browser’s settings.
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager is used by us to monitor and analyse the users visiting our sites, more info can be found on https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types
- Yandex Metrica is another tool that helps us monitor and analyse the visitors coming to our site and their behaviour, more info to be found https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
- Email cookies- we use in our emails cookies to help us find out if you are interested in our services and products
- Cookie notifications
8. Who is responsible for looking after your data
Interactive Gaming Group Limited having it’s registered address at Level 1, Casal Naxaro, Labour Avenue, Naxxar NXR 9021 Malta is principally responsible for collecting, and looking after your personal data.